Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Shot a Video For You During Hockey Practice

I am so excited about my upcoming video course that I couldn't wait until all of the I's were dotted and T's crossed, so here it is! (Sorry about all the background noise...ice rinks are loud!)




Yes, that's my son in net in the background of the video!

The video I talked about isn't up yet but will be soon. When you put your email address in the box below, it will take you to a page where you can sign up for advanced notice.

Please note: If you are already a subscriber to Networking News, you will be asked to change/update your preferences. All you need to do is wait for the confirmation email. Then be sure to check the Video Advanced Notice Box on the form.








Give Me Advanced Notice for Your Video Course on Networking!




My Primary Email Address Is:












For Email Marketing you can trust




"See you" when I release the next video - VERY soon!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Karen Frank is a woman on a mission – to change the way the world does networking and marketing forever. She formed her business, recently re-named “3 E Communications,” in 2003. She started out creating elevator speeches and presentation scripts and soon discovered that she loved to create marketing copy. Although her first love is writing, Karen discovered that the most effective way to dramatically affect her clients’ bottom line was to get them involved in the process, and so she began teaching. Since that time hundreds of entrepreneurs have learned how to talk about their business and get the results they want.